My only thought while I watched a final scene in the Guardians of the Galaxy.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
So I finished this right after ORAS was revealed!!!
The only background i could give for ORAS is that mural :/
hmm i never uploaded these on tumblr…
crops/wips for my pkmn travel project!
It’s been a while since I’ve drawn a picture of Parasoul and Valentine, so…here we are! (っ˘ڡ˘ς) Also the temperature’s currently dropping where I live, so I felt like drawing them in winter clothes…
(After focusing almost solely on school related drawings (i.e. still life, editorial, collaging, etc.), it’s nice to take a break for a little bit, though the rest of the week is going to have to be all homework…also I started this after I’d lost that work in progress file a couple of days ago, so this picture is also partially to vent, haha.)
Wolverine you fucking weeb
why does kotaku let people who don’t play games write articles about playing games
"Kirlia Kill" Full Set